Radhika Gupta CEO of Edelweiss Mutual Fund, Raghav Chadha Aam Aadmi Party leader, and Mykhailo Fedorov Ukrainian Vice Prime Minister and Minister of Digital Transformation were named by the World Economic Forum (WEF) in its list of Young Global Leaders 2022.
- The list has been released days ahead of the annual WEF meeting in Davos from 22nd to 26th May 2022.
- This list is described by the WEF as the planet’s most promising 109 Young Global Leaders who are under the age of 40 and are involved in various activities like health equity, green energy, education reforms, refugee rights, etc.
- Previous members of this list have gone on to win Nobel Prize and Grammy awards and have become heads of state and CEOs of various Fortune 500 companies.
- The 2022 Class of Young Global Leaders (YGLs) include innovative entrepreneurs, researchers, political leaders, and activists who are aged between 30 to 40 years.
- The members in this list will be taking part in a three-year leadership development programme.
- This programme offers expeditions, education courses, and opportunities to partner with and test ideas with a trusted peer network.
The recently released list also includes athlete Manasi Joshi, Ritesh Malik founder of Innov8 Coworking, Suhail Sameer CEO of Bharat Pe, Vineeta Singh CEO of Sugar Cosmetics, and Jaideep Bansal CEO of Global Himalayan Expedition.
National Testing Agency, NTA has released Allahabad High Court Admit Card 2022 for Driver posts. Eligible candidates who have registered themselves for the examination can download the admit card through the official site of Allahabad High Court at...
Medical Counselling Committee, MCC will release NEET UG 2022 Counselling mop up round seat allotment result on December 7, 2022. Candidates who have registered themselves for the mop up round can check the result through the official site of MCC at mcc.nic.in....
University of Delhi (DU) will publish the second merit list for for postgraduate admissions today, December 7. The list will be available on admission.uod.ac.in. Candidates selected in the merit list for the second round of admissions have to apply between...