Are you planning to upgrade your education in the field of law? If yes, then pursuing your graduation in BBA LLB (Hons) from any of the best law colleges in India, will be perfect for you. Although BBA LLB (Hons) is also one of the most preferred courses for those who want to enter into the field of law. BBA LLB (Hons) from any of the best law colleges in India, helps you to explore more with the presence of more subjects and other activities as compared to BBA LLB.
What is BBA LLB (Hons)
BBA LLB (Hons) at any of the best law colleges in India, is a five years integrated course for students, to award a professional degree in law. This course has more subjects for students to conduct research.
As per the guidelines of BCI (Bar Council of India), the BBA LLB (Hons) students of top law universities in India, must take at least 36 papers, including 18 compulsory papers, 6 optional and 4 clinical papers, and 8 papers on honours or specialised subjects.
Top 10 colleges offering BBA LLB (Hons)
There are sevral law colleges in India, but make sure to choose one of the best law colleges in India, that offers a BBA LLB (Hons.), with specialisations along with providing a professional environment for studying to make you future ready for your career in the field of law.
If you are in search of the best UGC-approved college for BBA LLB in India, here is the list of 10 best law colleges in India that provides you with a professional degree of BBA LLB (Hons),
1. National Law University (NLU), Odisha
2. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi
3. Government Law College, Indore
4. Chanakya National Law University (CNLU), Patna
5. Bennett University, Greater Noida
6. Government Law College, Kozhikode
7. Lajpat Rai Law College, Sambalpur
8. Indian Institue of Management (IIM), Rohtak
9. Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT)
10. Chandigarh University
Why Bennett University is one of the top law universities in India for law
Being one of the best law colleges in India, Bennett University provides its students a great platform to learn and explore through research, practical and pursuing their studies in BBA LLB (Hons) in a professional environment.
Students who want to make their career in corporate law, business and management, can opt for BBA LLB (Hons) at the best UGC-approved college in India, which helps the students to know more about business, laws and rules of the corporate world; and are awarded the professional degree after the completion of the course.
Here are the reasons why one should enroll in Bennett for pursuing BBA LLB (Hons):
- Curriculum – The curriculum of BBA LLB (Hons) at Bennett is well-designed as per the BCI guidelines appraised by the members of Boards of Studies, including Vice Chancellors & senior professors from top industries and Law Universities. The curriculum includes course content, teaching methodology and research to support students to have a deep learning of this field with more clearance.
- Faculty – Being one of the preferred law colleges in India, it offers you exposure to learn directly from the experienced and highly-qualified faculty, from both top national and international law and management schools, that guides you throughout the course to become a better version of yourself in the field of law.
- Infrastructure – Being the best UGC-approved BBA LLB college in India, Bennett University presents you with an educational platform with the best infrastructure for different courses. The university is known for best-in-class infrastructure of Law School, which consists of:
- Moot Court – The university has the built-in Moot Court Hall, specially designed for court-related activities, which is prescribed by the BCI and is considered the main activity of the Law School.
- Law Library – It is well-equipped with a collection of books, journals and reports. The library has also subscribed to online databases like SCC ONLINE, West Law, HEINONLINE and many more.
- Industry-oriented – Due to the legacy of the university with the Times Group, the university has very good relations with legal professionals and industrial houses which makes it unique from other law colleges in India. And students get exposure to learn directly from industry experts in both national and international aspects.
- Placements – The internship and placement committee of the university collaborates with law firms, corporate houses and policy think-tanks, to let students have real-time experience through the mandatory internship mandatory for every year of the course. Through quality internships, the university shapes the students as per the industrial demands, to make them career-ready in a professional way.
Enroll now in the field of law through BBA LLB (Hons) from one of the best LLB colleges in India, which is the best to explore the world of corporate while keeping the legal rules and regulations in mind. It helps you to have good job opportunities ahead, in the field of law, while pursuing this course from the best law college in India.
Disclaimer: Content Produced by Bennett University