SBI Cards and Payment Services Limited (SBI Card) has announced the launch of the “CASHBACK SBI Card’, the industry’s first and most comprehensive cashback credit card in India, in order to boost online spending.
- The card offers a simple, seamless, and entirely digital sign-up process and is aimed at every consumer from mass to premium category.
- Consumers can apply for the card through the digital application platform “SBI Card SPRINT” from anywhere in India, including Tier 2 and Tier 3 cities.
- The first cashback-focused credit card in the industry allows consumers to earn 5% cashback on every online spend without any merchant restrictions (up to a maximum of Rs.10,000 per monthly statement cycle)
- ‘As a special promotion, the contactless card is free for the first year till March 2023.
- Within two days of the next statement generation, cashback will be automatically credited to the corresponding SBI Card account.
- A Rs, 999 annual fee reversal is given after spending Rs. 2 lakh or more in a card membership year.
TSLPRB final written exam dates announced, admit card releasing on April 3 | Competitive Exams
The Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) has released the dates for the final written examinations for the posts of SCT SIs (Civil) and/or equivalent posts. Candidates can check the detailed schedule on the official website at www.tslprb.in....
ICAI CA May Exam 2023 for May 10 postponed in Karnataka, notice at icai.org | Competitive Exams
Institute of Chartered Accountants of India has postponed ICAI CA May Exam 2023 in Karnataka that was scheduled to be held on May 10, 2023. The official notice on postponement can be checked by candidates on the official site of ICAI at icai.org. ICAI CA May...
Book Box: A Guide to Help Women Get Rich
Dear Reader, PREMIUM Lisa Pallavi Barbora. I am standing outside the school gate, with a gaggle of mothers. One mother is giving out her phone number for a dabba service of home-cooked food. Another has parked her car nearby. The boot is open. Inside is a...