A new naval air defence system named‘C-Dome’has been successfully tested by Israel. This missile system will be used on the Sa’ar 6- class corvettes of the Israel Navy.
- The C-Dome is a naval variant of the Iron Dome of Israel.
- The Iron Dome is a missile system of Israel that’s used to destroy and intercept missiles and rockets of short- range from the Gaza Strip.
- The successful testing of the C-Dome further strengthens the country’s maritime defence.
- The testing was carried out on various incoming threats which included cruise missiles, rockets, and drones.
- This live testing acted as a milestone in Israels’defence system by showcasing the world the nation’s capacity to defend itself.
C-Dome missile system
This new missile system of Israel has been developed with the aim of countering any attacks on the maritime security of the country. The C-Dome missile system will be incorporated into the missile defence system of Israel which has weapons able of intercepting long- range missiles as well as short- range rockets. This missile system is similar to the Iron Dome, with it being a naval variant.
NEP 2020: Study materials till Class 5 to be provided in 22 Indian languages, says Pradhan
NEW DELHI: The government will provide study materials to the students till Class 5 in 22 Indian languages as the National Education Policy, NEP 2020 places a special emphasis on the mother tongue, Union Education Minister Dharmendra Pradhan said on Tuesday."We...
APSC to begin applictaion process for Research Assistant posts from March 29 | Competitive Exams
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has invited online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to the post of Research Assistant in Planning Services under the Transformation and Development Department under ADVT. NO. 03/2023. The applictaion...
Report: Shyam Benegal Retrospective – Hindustan Times
The G5A Foundation for Contemporary Culture in Mumbai hosted a retrospective of filmmaker Shyam Benegal’s cinema from March 17 to 19. Mandi (1983), Welcome to Sajjanpur (2008), Trikal (1985), Bhumika (1977), Nishant (1975), Ankur (1974) and Zubeidaa (2001) were...