A new naval air defence system named‘C-Dome’has been successfully tested by Israel. This missile system will be used on the Sa’ar 6- class corvettes of the Israel Navy.
- The C-Dome is a naval variant of the Iron Dome of Israel.
- The Iron Dome is a missile system of Israel that’s used to destroy and intercept missiles and rockets of short- range from the Gaza Strip.
- The successful testing of the C-Dome further strengthens the country’s maritime defence.
- The testing was carried out on various incoming threats which included cruise missiles, rockets, and drones.
- This live testing acted as a milestone in Israels’defence system by showcasing the world the nation’s capacity to defend itself.
C-Dome missile system
This new missile system of Israel has been developed with the aim of countering any attacks on the maritime security of the country. The C-Dome missile system will be incorporated into the missile defence system of Israel which has weapons able of intercepting long- range missiles as well as short- range rockets. This missile system is similar to the Iron Dome, with it being a naval variant.
At a time when museums thought that the works of Progressive Artists should be hung in toilets, mercurial entrepreneur Kekoo Gandhy believed in modern Indian art. He and his wife Khorshed went on to set up Gallery Chemould. Jerry Pinto’s Citizen Gallery is a...
National Institute of Open Schooling has released NIOS Board Exams 2023 schedule. The Class 10, 12 registration have already started and candidates who will appear for the examination to be conducted in April- May 2023 can check the schedule on the official...
Amid the ongoing friction between the Centre and the judiciary on the issue of appointment of judges, the Supreme Court on Thursday told the Centre that collegium system is the "law of the land", which should be followed. And, referring to...