The virtual International Election Visitors Programme (IEVP) 2022 was hosted by the Election Commission of India (ECI) for Election Management Bodies (EMBs) from nearly 32 countries and four international organisations.
- More than 150 EMB Delegates participating online were given an overview of the ongoing elections for Legislative Assemblies in Manipur, Goa, Uttarakhand, Punjab, and Uttar Pradesh.
- High Commissioners/ Ambassadors and other Diplomatic Corps members based in India from nine countries also took part in the virtual IEVP 2022.
- Live streaming of poll activities from the polling stations in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh was shown while a detailed briefing session of the electoral process was also talked about.
- The Election Commissioner’s and the Chief Election Commissioner addressed the delegates during the concluding session.
- The major milestones in the country’s journey to ensure fair, free, ethical, and transparent elections including the adoption of the system of deputing Election Observers, Model Code of Conduct, Information & Communication Technology, and EVM-VVPAT were discussed.
- Focus was also given towards the Election Commission of India’s enterprise similar as namer-friendly polling stations to ensure ease of voter registration, voter connect through SVEEP and facilitation for various orders of voters for electoral participation.
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) will end the online application process for 67th Mains Examination 2022 today, December 6. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies on the official website bpsc.bih.nic.in or...
Congress MPs including its president Mallikarjun Kharge and former chief Sonia Gandhi paid tribute to the architect of the Indian Constitution on his 66th death anniversary on Tuesday. The day, also called the 'Mahaparinirvan Diwas',...
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has invited applications from candidates to apply for Medical Officer posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the posts through the official site of UPPSC at uppsc.up.nic.in. This recruitment drive will fill up 2382...