The Deputy Chief Minister of Delhi, Manish Sisodia, posted that Delhi will get India’s firste-wasteeco-park.
Features of Such Eco-Park
- The e-waste eco-part will comprise of an authorised refurbishing market as a secondary product trade market for batteries, electronic goods, laptops, chargers, mobiles and PCs.
- Across the 12 zones, collection centres will be set up, in order to channelisee-waste.
- The e-waste eco-park will give infrastructure, training and tools to the operators from informal sector, in a shot to groom them as formal recyclers.
- This facility will comprise of dismantling, refurbishing, segregation, plastic recycling, material wise storage, and testing, and precious metal extraction facilities, from Published Circuit Boards (PCBs) through high- end technologies.
- It’ll give integrated and environmentally-safe disposal ofe-waste, using innovative technologies. This will help in reduce the pollution and adverse impact on environment.
- The conditioning in the park will be targeted towards small and medium scale enterprises clusters, which are involved in e-waste recycling. They will include refurbishment, segregation, disassembly, stocking of segregated materials such as plastics, metals, glass and components.
First electronic- wasteeco-friendly park will be set up in Delhi, to handle the increasinge-waste. Dismantling,Re-cycling,Re-furbishing andre-manufacturing of the waste will be done in a safe and scientific manner.
It’ll be built on 20 acres of land.
Before the start of the Winter Session of the Parliament, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Wednesday said that India receiving the G20 Presidency is a huge opportunity. Addressing media persons before the start of the first day of the Winter...
NEET UG 2022 Counselling: The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) will announce the provisional allotment result for NEET UG Mop-Up round today, December 7, 2022. Once released, the candidates who have registered for the mop-up round counselling will be able to...
UPSC Mains Result: The Union Public Service Commission has declared the result for UPSC Mains 2022. Candidates who took the exam can check their result on the official website at upsc.gov.in. UPSC Mains exam was conducted between September 16 and September 25,...