According to the latest report tracking the performance of the industry by Benori Knowledge, 2 new-age provider of specialised research and analytics solutions, the lifeinsurance penetration rate in India has increased to 3.2% in December 2021 from 2.8% in December 2019.
- India is now the 10th largest Life Insurance market in the world almost at par with the global average of 3.3%. and is ahead of China (at 2.4%) and the United Kingdom (UK) (at 2%).
- From 2017 to 2022, the life insurance sector grew at a CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) of 11%, and it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9% during the next five years (2022-2027).
- Benori identifies five major trends that will define the next five years, with the life insurance sector projected to rise by 9% between 2022 and 2027.
- Despite the price increase, pure protection solutions will remain popular across all age groups and demographics. The Unit Linked Insurance Plan (ULIP) will also witness an uptrend.
- Companies will be inspired to look for novel methods to improve consumer engagement and experience by engaging with customers in more personal digital sales interactions and through hyper-personalization.
According to the most recent statistics on health insurance coverage collected by the National Family Health Survey (NFHS) in 2019-21, around 88% of Rajasthan households have at least one person covered by a health scheme or health insurance.
SAIL Recruitment 2023: Apply for 10 Manager posts at sail.co.in, details here
Steel Authority of India Limited has invited applications from candidates for Manager posts. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official site of SAIL at sail.co.in. This recruitment drive will fill up 10 posts in the organisation. SAIL Recruitment...
UP Board Result 2023 date: Board completes evaluation work of class 10 and 12 exams; result soon
PRAYAGRAJ: The evaluation work of answer sheets of high school and intermediate board exams, conducted by the UP Secondary Education Board, was completed on Friday.A total of 1,43,933 examiners were appointed to evaluate a total of 3.19 crore answer sheets....
JEE Main Admit Card 2023 Session 2 LIVE: Latest updates on NTA JEE hall tickets
JEE Main admit card: How to download Visit the official site of NTA JEE at jeemain.nta.nic.in. Click on JEE main admit card link available on the home page. Enter the login details and click on submit.Your admit card will be displayed on the screen. Check the...