On 12th September 2022, the Indian Institute of Technology-Madras (IIT-M), Chennai, Tamil Nadu, has become the 1st Indian educational institution to join the New York (NY)-based International Business Machines (IBM) Quantum Network to promote and advance quantum computing skills development and research in India.
IIT-M is to join a network total of 180 global members in the IBM Quantum Network.
- The members of IBM Quantum Network include a community of Fortune 500 companies, start-ups, academic institutions, and research labs. The network includes about 53 academic institutes from across the world.
- The Centre for Quantum Information, Communication and Computing (CQuICC) at IIT-M aims to advance core algorithms in research areas like Quantum Machine Learning, Quantum Optimisation, and Applications research in Finance.
- IIT-M will use IBM Quantum services alongside the open-source Qiskit framework to explore areas like quantum algorithms, quantum error correction and error mitigation, etc, to advance and enlarge the quantum computing ecosystem.
- IIT-M will receive cloud-based access to IBM’s advanced quantum computing systems and IBM’s quantum expertise.
- The access helps to explore practical applications and realise wide-ranging benefits of this technology business and society.
- Joining 18M Quantum Network will provide IIT-M faculty direct access to state-of-the-art quantum hardware and software.
- The previous year, IIT-M joined IBM’s quantum education programme to provide IIT-M students and faculty access to IBM quantum learning resources.
BSEB 12th Compartmental Exam 2023: Registration date extended till March 30
Bihar School Examination Board has extended the registration date for Bihar Board 12th Compartment Exam 2023. The last date to register for the compartmental examination is till march 30, 2023. Candidates can apply online through the official site of BSEB at...
MAH B.Ed CET admit card 2023 released at cetcell.mahacet.org, download here | Competitive Exams
Maharashtra Common Entrance Test Cell has released the MAH B.Ed.-M.Ed CET examination. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website at cetcell.mahacet.org. MAH B.Ed CET admit card 2023 released at cetcell.mahacet.org Along with the MAH-B.Ed....
CBSE Class 12 History paper tomorrow; Check SQP, marking scheme
CBSE Class 12 Board Exam 2023: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is going to hold board exam for the Class 12 History paper tomorrow, March 29. Timings for CBSE Class 12 History exam is 10:30 am to 1:30 pm and the gate closing time is 10 am. CBSE...