On 31st August 2022, Arvind Kejriwal, Chief Minister (CM) of Delhi launched the First Virtual School’- Delhi Model Virtual School (DMVS), affiliated with the Delhi Board of School Education and claimed that this school was a India’s First Virtual School.
- The virtual school system was initiated by the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) government and aims to help students who are unable to take physical classes.
- National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) denied the above claim and informed that the first virtual school of the country was already launched by NIOS in August 2021.
- The virtual school offers online classes, including virtual lectures, recorded and live lectures.
- It also provides skills-based courses, training for competitive exams, JEEMain (Joint Entrance Examination), NEET ( National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) and CUET (Central University Entrance Test), in partnership with Google and Schoolnet India.
- The initial phase of this system will be taught to the students in grades 9 to 12. An individual who has studied up to class 8 and dropped, is in the age group of 13 to 18 years can apply for admission to class 9.
- The application for the very first batch has started and any student from India can apply on the website http://www.dmvs.ac.in,
National Institute of Open Schooling has released NIOS Board Exams 2023 schedule. The Class 10, 12 registration have already started and candidates who will appear for the examination to be conducted in April- May 2023 can check the schedule on the official...
Amid the ongoing friction between the Centre and the judiciary on the issue of appointment of judges, the Supreme Court on Thursday told the Centre that collegium system is the "law of the land", which should be followed. And, referring to...
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has published Haryana CET 2022 answer key for group C posts. Candidates can download it by logging in to hsscrec22.samarth.ac.in or hssc.gov.in.The recruitment exam was held on November 5 and 6 at test centres across...