The launch of the‘ Dare to Erade TB’ program on World TB Day 2022 was announced by Union MinisterDr. Jitendra Singh.
- This program will be based on the data available in India.
- Genome Sequencing Consortium for Whole Genome Sequencing (WGS) TB Surveillance’s formation was also announced.
- Bharati Pravin Pawar, MoS Health said that the Indian government has increased the capacities for the early identification as well as timely treatment of Tuberculosis cases in the country.
- The capacities across the nation have been increased through constant surveillance, usage of digital technology, and contact tracing that also helped the health workers.
- The well- performing district and states of the country were awarded by Mansukh Mandaviya, Union Health Minister, for improving the levels to eliminate Tuberculosis.
Tuberculosis is an infectious disease that mainly affects the infected person’s lungs. The tuberculosis-causing bacteria are spread from one individual to another through tiny droplets that are released into the air via sneezes and coughs.
Tuberculosis in India
One of India’s major public health problems is Tuberculosis. The World Health Organization (WHO) estimated that the largest tuberculosis epidemic in the world is in India. In 2020, India had accounted for 26 percent of all the TB- related cases around the planet. In the country, 192 cases of TB are found per population.
BSEB 12th Compartmental Exam 2023: Registration date extended till March 30
Bihar School Examination Board has extended the registration date for Bihar Board 12th Compartment Exam 2023. The last date to register for the compartmental examination is till march 30, 2023. Candidates can apply online through the official site of BSEB at...
MAH B.Ed CET admit card 2023 released at cetcell.mahacet.org, download here | Competitive Exams
Maharashtra Common Entrance Test Cell has released the MAH B.Ed.-M.Ed CET examination. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website at cetcell.mahacet.org. MAH B.Ed CET admit card 2023 released at cetcell.mahacet.org Along with the MAH-B.Ed....
CBSE Class 12 History paper tomorrow; Check SQP, marking scheme
CBSE Class 12 Board Exam 2023: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is going to hold board exam for the Class 12 History paper tomorrow, March 29. Timings for CBSE Class 12 History exam is 10:30 am to 1:30 pm and the gate closing time is 10 am. CBSE...